1. Ensuring children have a safe school environment and complete their primary education
2. Promoting access to early childhood development (ECD) programs
3. Ensuring personnel create child-friendly and HIV/AIDS- and gender-sensitive classrooms
4. Strengthening community- school relationships, including partnering with out-of-school programming
5. Consider supporting post-primary school programming and especially the transition for girls from primary to secondary school
6. Implementing market-driven vocational training only when previous lessons learned are integrated into intervention designs
Health and Nutrition: We’ve centered our health strategy on mothers and young children through a continuum of care and life cycle approach to promote health and nutrition practices and prevent major causes of disease. We uses an eclectic of various integrated approaches in its health programming for the well-being of children and management of childhood illnesses through immunizations, community case management of diarrhea and acute respiratory diseases, and promotion of bed nets for use against malaria.